My insider travel advice and destination pieces can be found in publications such as The New York Times, The Guardian, BBC Travel, Fodors, The Huffington Post, Paste Travel, easyJet’s Traveller, USA Today and Luxair’s Flydoscope to name a few. I also authored a guidebook on Prague (my home for 5 years) for Nord Anglia. I also share my ideas and advice for unique, alternative and low cost travel on my travel blog, Tread Lightly, Travel Naturally. Check out some of my clips below, and find more of my travel writing here.
- BBC Travel: How to Survive a Georgian Feast
- New York Times: At Home With the World in Buenos Aires
- Huffington Post: Taste your way through Abruzzo, Italy’s last undiscovered region
- Paste Travel: Move Over Malbec: How Craft Beer is Taking Over Buenos Aires
- Paste Travel: Discovering Karpaz, north Cyprus
I’ve always been a big supporter of the hard-working and passionate small business owner and entrepreneur. Which is why I’m proud to be a regular contributor to the blog of CreativeLive (the world’s largest live streaming education website), which is aimed at those who are or aspire to become creative entrepreneurs. Including my two years as a staff reporter at a business journal in Texas, I’ve interviewed hundreds and hundreds of CEOs, executives, small business owners and business leaders for articles in publications like Slate, IDG Connect, Profile, Hispanic Executive and Knowledge@Wharton (journal of the Wharton School of Business).
- Slate: Dairy for Life: The “White Gold” Rush
- CreativeLive: Seth Godin Explain How to Overcome Fear of Failure
- IDG Connect: Argentina’s IT industry aims to become regional leader
- RocketSpace: 4 Things Corporates Can Learn from TV Show “Silicon Valley”
- DaySpa: How to Leave a Lasting Impression On Your Guest
- Knowledge@Wharton: How Concerns About Status Affect New Product Adoption
Back in the day, I worked as a private tutor to help students prepare for the SAT and ACT (U.S. college entrance exams), and this allowed me to share my memorable experiences and hard-earned wisdom with the teen audience of SparkNotes.com’s Test Prep Tutor blog and with several magazines aimed at high school and college students and their parents. I also contribute to the blog of ETS.