For over 8 years, I’ve been reporting on trends, techniques and tech in building + design (with a sustainable focus) and in commercial and residential real estate from all around the world. My work can be found in publications like Green Building + Design, Strong Towns, Green Builder, Stylus (UK), Green Futures (UK) and in the blogs and web content of brands like JLL, Trulia, Opendoor and LendingHome. Check out some of my clips below, and find more of my work here.
- Strong Towns: Creative Reuse Saves a Memphis Building
- JLL: Senior Living Options Evolve as America Ages
- Green Builder: Where’s the Cutting Edge of Construction Tech?
- JLL: Can Mobile Apps Make For Happy Hotel Guests?
- Opendoor: House-hunting tips to help you make the right choice
- Green Builder: Declaring Independence: Resilient Building to Fight the Water and Energy Crisis
- Passive House Retrofits Offer Energy Slashing Solutions
- GB+D: Paul Bernier: Artist, Architect, Rogue
- GB+D: Touring a grid positive campus