Have you been in the freelance writing business for a year or two but feel like you’re still struggling? Have you been in the game for a few years and feel like your business needs a refresh? Let me show you the way! I offer one-on-one, 60 minute coaching calls that are actually affordable, because I know how unstable the freelance writing life can be when you’re starting out.
I’ve got over a decade of experience as a freelance writer and have placed articles in top publications like The New York Times, BBC Travel, The Guardian, Fodor’s, American Way. But I’ve also created B2B and B2C content for large companies like Fed Ex, Hertz, HP, Comcast, Pearson and Trulia. I can help you to:
- Break into your dream publications
- Break into content writing
- Discover new and lucrative markets you may never have considered
- Learn how to negotiate for higher fees
- Improve your pitching and marketing skills
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses as a writer
- Boost your writerly confidence and motivation
- Create a weekly or monthly plan for your freelance writing career
- Stay accountable to your writing and publishing goals
If you’re interested in a coaching session with me, just email me at suchiprague AT gmail.com or fill out this form to schedule a FREE 20-minute consultation call.
FYI: Coaching sessions are 60 minutes long and can be conducted via phone, Zoom or Skype.