Do you sit at your cubicle and dream of starting a writing business? Have you been in the writing business for a year or two but feel like you’re still struggling? Or maybe you’ve been playing this game for a few years and feel like your business needs a refresh? Whatever your circumstances are, I’m here to help!
As I’m sure you know, there’s a lot of great information online to help new and struggling freelance writers — but it can be overwhelming and time-consuming to figure out what exactly will work for your unique situation. That’s why I offer one-on-one, personalized coaching calls to cut through all the noise, and give you the tailored feedback you need to boost your business and your freelancer confidence!
I keep my coaching sessions affordable, because I know how unstable the freelance writing life can be when you’re starting out. I charge $90 for 60-minute calls and offer a discount for 3 or more sessions. Shorter or longer sessions can also be arranged, just get in touch!
I’ve got over 15 years of experience as a freelance writer and have placed articles in top publications like The New York Times, BBC Travel, The Guardian, Fodor’s, American Way, etc. But I’ve also created B2B and B2C content for large companies like Fed Ex, Hertz, HP, Comcast and Pearson. I can help you to:
- Break into your dream publications
- Break into content writing
- Learn how to negotiate higher fees with confidence
- Discover new and lucrative markets you may never have considered
- Improve your pitching and marketing skills
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses as a writer
- Boost your writerly confidence and motivation
- Create a weekly or monthly plan for your freelance writing career
- Stay accountable to your writing and publishing goals
If you’re interested in a coaching session, just email me at suchiprague AT gmail.com or schedule a FREE 20-minute, no-obligation consultation call below.Free Consultation