Back in the day, I worked as a private tutor to help high school students prepare for the SAT and ACT (U.S. college entrance exams), and this allowed me to share my memorable experiences and hard-earned wisdom with the teen audience of SparkNotes.com’s Test Prep Tutor blog, and with several magazines aimed at high school and college students and their parents. I am a regular contributor to the test prep blog of College Confidential and have crafted case studies, infographics and reported articles for large education brands like Wiley Education Services and ETS. Check out some of my clips below.
- Wiley Education Services: Why US-based colleges need to get serious about data privacy
- ETS: Beyond Protests: How higher ed institutions are bringing civic education and assessment to life
- Wiley Education Services: Why Online Programs Won’t Cannibalize On-Campus Programs
- ETS: Exploring Game-Based Assessments
- NextStepU: SAT vocab goes Greek
- NextStepU: Explore the world with a gap year