Back in the day, I worked as a private tutor to help students prepare for the SAT and ACT (U.S. college entrance exams), and this allowed me to share my memorable experiences and hard-earned wisdom with the teen audience of SparkNotes.com’s Test Prep Tutor blog and with several magazines aimed at high school and college students and their parents. I also contribute to the blog of ETS. Check out some clips below and more here.
- ETS: Exploring Game-Based Assessments
- ETS: Beyond Protests: How higher ed institutions are bringing civic education and assessment to life
- NextStepU: SAT vocab goes Greek
- NextStepU: Finding cultural diversity on campus
- NextStepU: Explore the world with a gap year