Back in the day, I worked as a private tutor to help high school students prepare for the SAT and ACT (U.S. college entrance exams), and this allowed me to share my memorable experiences and hard-earned wisdom with the teen audience of SparkNotes.com’s Test Prep Tutor blog, and with several magazines aimed at high school and college students and their parents. For almost 3 years, I was a regular contributor to the test prep blog of College Confidential. I have also created case studies, infographics and reported articles for large education brands like Wiley Education Services and ETS. Check out some of my clips below.
- Wiley Education Services: Why US-based colleges need to get serious about data privacy
- ETS: Beyond Protests: How higher ed institutions are bringing civic education and assessment to life
- Wiley Education Services: Why Online Programs Won’t Cannibalize On-Campus Programs
- ETS: Exploring Game-Based Assessments
- NextStepU: SAT vocab goes Greek
- NextStepU: Explore the world with a gap year