My insider travel advice and destination pieces can be found in publications such as The New York Times, The Guardian, BBC Travel, Fodor’s, Time Out, The Huffington Post, Paste Travel, easyJet’s Traveller, USA Today and Luxair’s Flydoscope to name a few. I also authored a guidebook on Prague for Nord Anglia. I share my ideas and advice for unique, alternative and low cost travel on my travel blog, Tread Lightly, Travel Naturally. Check out some of my clips below, and find more of my travel writing here.
- BBC Travel: How to Survive a Georgian Feast
- New York Times: At Home With the World in Buenos Aires
- The Guardian Travel: How to Order the Perfect Coffee Around the World–and the Best Cafes
- Huffington Post: Taste your way through Abruzzo, Italy’s last undiscovered region
- Shermans Travel: The Longest Low-Cost Flights in the World (and how to survive them)
- Paste Travel: Move Over Malbec: How Craft Beer is Taking Over Buenos Aires
- Paste Travel: Discovering Karpaz, north Cyprus