Travel is what I live and what I love. I cover travel trends, offer insider advice on destinations and write up hotel and restaurant reviews for publications including The New York Times, The Guardian, BBC Travel, Fodor’s, American Way (AA inflight), Time Out, The Huffington Post, Paste Travel, Traveller (easyJet inflight) and USA Today to name a few. I also authored a guidebook on Prague for Nord Anglia and have created travel content for various large brands, including Hilton, Hertz and VisitTheUSA.com.
Based on 7 years as a digital nomad, I share my ideas and advice for unique, alternative and low cost travel on my travel blog, Tread Lightly, Travel Naturally, and have also published an ebook: “Travel More, Work Less: A digital nomad’s guide to low cost living and making money online” for anyone who wants to travel more often (locally or internationally) or is interested in learning how to find online work as a side hustle.
Check out some of my travel clips below, and find more of my travel writing here.
- New York Times: A Prague Food Market Spans the Globe
- October: This homebrewer is making water kefir in a secret barrio in Buenos Aires
- BBC Travel: A Strange Welcome in Canada
- Fodor’s: 15 Under-the-Radar Things To Do in Buenos Aires
- American Way: Europe’s first robot bartender is pouring wine in Prague
- Texas Highways: From Italy With Love: Zenzero, A New Braunfels Artisanal Gelato Shop Serves Traditional and Natural Treats
- Hilton: When San Antonio Heats Up, Here’s Where to Cool Down
- Hertz: Breathtaking Off-the-Grid Travel Destinations
- BBC Travel: How to Survive a Georgian Feast
- New York Times: At Home With the World in Buenos Aires
- The Guardian Travel: How to Order the Perfect Coffee Around the World–and the Best Cafes
- Huffington Post: Taste your way through Abruzzo, Italy’s last undiscovered region
- Shermans Travel: The Longest Low-Cost Flights in the World (and how to survive them)
- Paste Travel: Move Over Malbec: How Craft Beer is Taking Over Buenos Aires
- Paste Travel: Discovering Karpaz, north Cyprus