I’ve always been a big supporter of the hard-working and passionate small business owner and entrepreneur. Which is why I’m proud to be a regular contributor to the blog of CreativeLive (the world’s largest live streaming education website), which is aimed at those who are or aspire to become creative entrepreneurs. Including my two years as a staff reporter at a business journal in Texas, I’ve interviewed hundreds and hundreds of CEOs, executives, small business owners and business leaders for articles in publications like Slate, IDG Connect, Profile, Hispanic Executive and Knowledge@Wharton (journal of the Wharton School of Business). Check out some clips below and more of my published work here.
- Slate: Dairy for Life: The “White Gold” Rush
- CreativeLive: Seth Godin Explain How to Overcome Fear of Failure
- IDG Connect: Argentina’s IT industry aims to become regional leader
- RocketSpace: 4 Things Corporates Can Learn from TV Show “Silicon Valley”
- DaySpa: How to Leave a Lasting Impression On Your Guest
- Knowledge@Wharton: How Concerns About Status Affect New Product Adoption