I’ve always been a big supporter of the hard-working, passionate small business owner and entrepreneur. For over 3 years, I was a regular contributor to the blog of CreativeLive, the world’s largest live-streaming education website aimed at those who are or aspire to become creative entrepreneurs. Since my first staff reporter job at a business journal in Texas, I’ve interviewed hundreds of CEOs, executives, small business owners, serial entrepreneurs and business leaders for publications like Fast Company, VICE, Slate, IDG Connect, Profile, Hispanic Executive and Knowledge@Wharton.
I specialize in creating B2B and B2C business tech content for large brands like HP, FedEx and Comcast. Check out some clips below, and find more of my published work here.
- Fast Company: Japan’s biggest airline is building a robot army for the most high-tech Olympics yet
- HP: Equipping the Untethered Employee
- VICE Motherboard: An AI Completes an Unfinished Composition 115 Years After Composer’s Death
- Comcast: Cloud Storage Tips for Entrepreneurs
- Comcast: Does it make sense to relocate your business?
- FedEx: Dr. Danielle Applestone: Making Innovation Tools More Accessible
- Unleash: Activate Simulates Workplace Situations to Revolutionize Recruitment
- CreativeLive: Why Eco-Friendly Entrepreneurs Are Winning at Customer Loyalty
- Slate: Dairy for Life: The “White Gold” Rush
- CreativeLive: The Power of the Pop-Up Shop for Creative Entrepreneurs
- CreativeLive: 7 Ways to Double Down On Your Goals
- IDG Connect: Argentina’s IT industry aims to become regional leader
- RocketSpace: 4 Things Corporates Can Learn from TV Show “Silicon Valley”
- DaySpa Magazine: How to Leave a Lasting Impression On Your Guest
- Knowledge@Wharton Journal: How Concerns About Status Affect New Product Adoption