I write about startups and entrepreneurs, as well as large brands — and the technology and industry trends that affect them all.
I’ve always been a big supporter of the hard-working, passionate small business owner and entrepreneur. For over 3 years, I was a regular contributor to the blog of CreativeLive, a live-streaming education platform aimed at creative entrepreneurs. Since my first staff reporter job at a business journal in Texas, I’ve interviewed hundreds of CEOs, executives, small business owners, serial entrepreneurs and business leaders for publications like Fast Company, Forbes, VICE, TNW, Slate, Startup Savant, Hispanic Executive and Profile.
I specialize in creating B2B and B2C business tech content for large brands like HP, FedEx and Comcast. Check out some clips below, and find more of my published work here.
- Fast Company: Japan’s biggest airline is building a robot army for the most high-tech Olympics yet
- Forbes: The CIO Frontier: Insights about Tech and Innovation from EPOS Leader Jeppe Dalberg-Larsen
- Forbes: Digitization and Dealers Are the Future of Car-Buying
- EdTech Magazine: VR-Compatible Device Mimics Human Touch
- Startup Savant: A New Generation of Entrepreneurs Are Harnessing Algae’s Superpowers to Help Society and the Planet
- Startup Savant: Strateos is Streamlining R&D With Robots Running Cloud-Based Labs
- Startup Savant: AEye Applies AI to Sensor Tech for a Safer Self-Driving Experience
- Startup Savant: California Dreamin’ No Longer as More Businesses Relocate to Texas
- HP: Equipping the Untethered Employee
- HP: Make the Switch From Disposable Household Goods to Planet-Friendly Alternatives
- HP: Six Ways to Be a More Conscientious Consumer
- VICE Motherboard: An AI Completes an Unfinished Composition 115 Years After Composer’s Death
- TNW: Wolt voted Europe’s hottest startup in Tech5’s 2020 competition
- FedEx: What is a business continuity plan — and why your business needs one
- FedEx: Six Reasons to Start a Business in a Recession
- FedEx: Dr. Danielle Applestone: Making Innovation Tools More Accessible
- Comcast: Cloud Storage Tips for Entrepreneurs
- Comcast: Does it make sense to relocate your business?
- Slate: Dairy for Life: The “White Gold” Rush
- CreativeLive: Why Eco-Friendly Entrepreneurs Are Winning at Customer Loyalty
- CreativeLive: The Power of the Pop-Up Shop for Creative Entrepreneurs
- CreativeLive: 7 Ways to Double Down On Your Goals
- IDG Connect: Argentina’s IT industry aims to become regional leader
- RocketSpace: 4 Things Corporates Can Learn from TV Show “Silicon Valley”
- DaySpa Magazine: How to Leave a Lasting Impression On Your Guest
- Knowledge@Wharton Journal: How Concerns About Status Affect New Product Adoption