I write about large brands and entrepreneurs — and the technology and industry trends that affect them.
I’ve always been a big supporter of the hard-working, passionate small business owner and entrepreneur. For over 3 years, I was a regular contributor to the blog of CreativeLive, a live-streaming education platform aimed at creative entrepreneurs. Since my first staff reporter job at a business journal in Texas, I’ve interviewed hundreds of CEOs, executives, small business owners, serial entrepreneurs and business leaders for publications like Fast Company, Forbes, VICE, TNW, Slate and Hispanic Executive.
I specialize in creating B2B and B2C business tech content for large brands like HP, FedEx and Comcast. Check out some clips below, and find more of my published work here.
- Fast Company: Japan’s biggest airline is building a robot army for the most high-tech Olympics yet
- Forbes: The CIO Frontier: Insights about Tech and Innovation from EPOS Leader Jeppe Dalberg-Larsen
- Forbes: Digitization and Dealers Are the Future of Car-Buying
- Startup Savant: AEye Applies AI to Sensor Tech for a Safer Self-Driving Experience
- Startup Savant: California Dreamin’ No Longer as More Businesses Relocate to Texas
- HP: Equipping the Untethered Employee
- HP: Make the Switch From Disposable Household Goods to Planet-Friendly Alternatives
- HP: Six Ways to Be a More Conscientious Consumer
- VICE Motherboard: An AI Completes an Unfinished Composition 115 Years After Composer’s Death
- TNW: Wolt voted Europe’s hottest startup in Tech5’s 2020 competition
- FedEx: What is a business continuity plan — and why your business needs one
- FedEx: Six Reasons to Start a Business in a Recession
- FedEx: Dr. Danielle Applestone: Making Innovation Tools More Accessible
- Comcast: Cloud Storage Tips for Entrepreneurs
- Comcast: Does it make sense to relocate your business?
- Slate: Dairy for Life: The “White Gold” Rush
- CreativeLive: Why Eco-Friendly Entrepreneurs Are Winning at Customer Loyalty
- CreativeLive: The Power of the Pop-Up Shop for Creative Entrepreneurs
- CreativeLive: 7 Ways to Double Down On Your Goals
- IDG Connect: Argentina’s IT industry aims to become regional leader
- RocketSpace: 4 Things Corporates Can Learn from TV Show “Silicon Valley”
- DaySpa Magazine: How to Leave a Lasting Impression On Your Guest
- Knowledge@Wharton Journal: How Concerns About Status Affect New Product Adoption