I’ve always been a big supporter of the hard-working, passionate small business owner and entrepreneur. For over 3 years, I was a regular contributor to the blog of CreativeLive, the world’s largest live-streaming education website aimed at those who are or aspire to become creative entrepreneurs. Since my first staff reporter job at a business journal in Texas, I’ve interviewed hundreds of CEOs, executives, small business owners, solopreneurs and business leaders for publications like Fast Company, Slate, IDG Connect, Profile, Hispanic Executive and Knowledge@Wharton.
I specialize in creating B2B and B2C business tech content for large brands like HP, FedEx and Comcast. Check out some clips below, and find more of my published work here.
- Fast Company: Japan’s biggest airline is building a robot army for the most high-tech Olympics yet
- HP: Equipping the Untethered Employee
- VICE Motherboard: An AI Completes an Unfinished Composition 115 Years After Composer’s Death
- Comcast: Cloud Storage Tips for Entrepreneurs
- Comcast: Does it make sense to relocate your business?
- FedEx: Dr. Danielle Applestone: Making Innovation Tools More Accessible
- Unleash: Activate Simulates Workplace Situations to Revolutionize Recruitment
- CreativeLive: Why Eco-Friendly Entrepreneurs Are Winning at Customer Loyalty
- Slate: Dairy for Life: The “White Gold” Rush
- CreativeLive: The Power of the Pop-Up Shop for Creative Entrepreneurs
- CreativeLive: 7 Ways to Double Down On Your Goals
- IDG Connect: Argentina’s IT industry aims to become regional leader
- RocketSpace: 4 Things Corporates Can Learn from TV Show “Silicon Valley”
- DaySpa Magazine: How to Leave a Lasting Impression On Your Guest
- Knowledge@Wharton Journal: How Concerns About Status Affect New Product Adoption